Dunedin Roofing Systems have in house Quality Assurance procedures on top of each suppliers strict installation and QA requirements.
We only work with the best systems and the best suppliers in New Zealand.
- Codemark Certified & Branz appraised
- Single Ply Membrane
- Heat welded seams, extremely robust lap method
- 3.6 wide and 30.4 metres long means significantly less laps
- Fleeceback option for re-roofs (Can be installed over existing membranes saving costly substrate work and eliminating exposing the structure to the elements)
- Heat welded proprietary accessories
- Installed on Concrete, Ply or a variety of other substrates including SIP’s panels
Double Layer Torch On
Quick to install, cost effective and suitable for most projects Torch On, when installed correctly, is an excellent and versatile System. Two layers means absolute peace of mind when it comes to weathertightness. As we live in an area with a cooler climate Torch on systems are perfect for ensuring project completion in the colder months as the system is not affected by lower temperatures. We have installed Double Layer Torch On systems on some of the South Islands most iconic buildings such as Grand Central Christchurch and Dunedin’s new Dental School.
Codemark Certified and Branz Appraised Systems
Can be installed sub zero temperatures
New Zealand’s leading architectural practices choice of membrane system
DecKing is the membrane Dunedin Roofing recommend for trafficable decks. DecKing is an extremely strong membrane available in 6 Patterns and Colours with a grip that feels great underfoot. Viking DecKing was formulated for the marine industry and is unaffected by sea salt.